Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C4K Summary for April

april written in purple with frogs holding umbrellas in front of it

Olivia's Post

Olivia is a 4th grader at Leopold Primary School in Victoria, Australia. Her blog post was about her Easter holiday. I have to say, she writes exceptionally well! She described her family's trip to Melbourne and the hotel they stayed at. She also talked about how she blogged during her break. To me, that was amazing! A student who enjoys a class tool so much that she does it on her own time warms the heart of my inner teacher to know end. =) My comments to her said that I enjoyed reading her blog and I asked her what the Easter Bunny brought her in her Easter eggs. I also complemented her on her writing and told her to keep up the good work. I foresee a bright future for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment