Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final Report On PLN

symbaloo webmix

What I have really enjoyed  about this class is the different resources that it has opened me up to. I LOVE Symbaloo. It has made getting to my favorite sites so much faster and has made my life so much more organized. I also like Google Drive. Since the beginning of this class, I've played with it and I now think that I can use it as an effective document sharing tool in my career. One of my absolute favorite parts of my PLN is Twitter. I have a personal one and an education based one. I love to get on the education one and read some of the articles and gain inspiration for my class.

I am by no means finished developing my PLN but I think that I'm heading in a good direction. I appreciate Dr. Strange pointing us in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment