Tuesday, April 2, 2013

C4K Summary for March

march spelled in purple letters with flowers at the bottom

Riley's Post

Riley is an 8th grader in Iowa. He wrote about how he feels blogging is an important way to meet new people. I commented that I agree with him completely. You never know what kinds of cultures and different personality types you open yourself up to by blogging. I also asked him what other things he had learned from blogging. 


Cody's Post

Cody is a 6th grader in Australia. His post was a follow up to a previous post on cyber bullying. He gave the definition of cyber bullying and methods to stop it if it's happening to you or someone you know. I commented that I thought it was great that he could now recognize cyber bullying and I asked him what he would do if he were ever put in that situation.

Kayla's Post

Kayla is in Mrs. Lentine's class. Their school recently had two autistic visitors who showed a movie about their lives and then answered some questions via a translation writing tool. Her post was a thank you letter to these visitors. She wrote about how much she enjoyed their visit and complemented them on different skills that they exhibited. My comment to her was that I was really glad she enjoyed their visit so much and I asked what her favorite part of the movie was.

Kayla K's Post

Kayla is an 8th grader in Mr. Boylen's Language Arts class in Iowa. Her post was a horror story she had written. In the story, the main character gets home from school to find all sorts of strange things going on, including her grandmother in yoga gear! I commented that I really enjoyed her story and asked her where she got her inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment